View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 10:42 PM   #5
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man

I think this is a cool idea, Katie. All the whacked-out topics people find can be posted in one thread, thereby cleaning up this section a little. I vote for a sticky, making it a total of.... 2. Well, it's a start.

Quote:
CRALEY, Pa. -- Police said a 29-year-old York County woman is dead after her husband apparently shocked her with an electric cord to stimulate her during sex.

Officials said 37-year-old Toby Taylor was jailed Thursday in lieu of $100,000 bail on involuntary manslaughter and reckless endangerment charges.

Authorities said Kirsten Taylor was found unconscious Wednesday night at their Lower Windsor Township home. She was taken to York Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

Police charging documents said Toby Taylor first said his wife was shocked by a hair dryer. But police said when burns were found, he told them he had clipped a cord to his wife and plugged it into an electric strip three or four times.

York County Coroner Barry Bloss called it a case of "bizarre sex" and said, "Even if you did it before, you have to know you could kill someone."
Wow. Vibrators seem a little less taboo now.

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote