View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 11:40 PM   #48
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai

How about $1000 for a boxed Dracula X?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
I'm more concerned with what looks aesthetically pleasing to me than anything else, which is also the way I am with a lot of my games. I either go SFC/Famicom or SNES/NES depending on how much I like the box/cart art, which causes some headaches for the way my brain works in regards to having a full series in one format or the other.
I hear dat. I'm trying to convince myself to purchase the various versions of Street Fighter II on Super Famicom, which is obviously cheaper. The cartridge artwork blows, though. Maybe I can convince myself that the original Japanese versions have some added cachet because of the subsequent North American Vega/M. Bison/Balrog swap-around.

Also, on a wholly unrelated topic: for one reason or another, Super Mario World has never appealed to me. I've seen it, I've played it, I've read the great reviews, and yet I still can't get into it. But having recently discovered Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, I can't help but be intrigued. It just looks so damn good!

Last edited by Ecto Jedi; 04-12-2013 at 12:05 AM.
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote