View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 06:00 AM   #10271
sdp
Megan Fox = April

This is a spin-off being labeled as a core game to get Go players hooked into the new games. I don't like Go and only played it for like 10 minutes even though I'm a huge Pokemon fan.

I'm still excited for this game since the real Gen 8 games will come out in 2019 and a 3 year wait is fine, Sun/Moon are still new. GF now has the experience while messing around with this spin-off so yeah, a win-win.

I don't like the art style too much and the lack of battles/go mechanics but hey, I love Gen 1 and being able to visit it again is awesome. A full game would've made many people angry since well there isn't much stuff to do in Gen 1 and they woudl've had to modify it a lot. This will be "babbies first Pokemon game" type of experience with the simplified mechanics. So yeah I'll take what I can get and if it's the only way I can revisit kanto with more modern graphics than the GBA games then i'm all for it.

In other news the rom of the beta version of Pokemon 2:Gold leaked so us GENWUNNERS get even more nostalgic filled crap for now.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote