View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 08:21 PM   #46
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApagreg View Post
So where does the whole "Her mind is the center of the universe" come from, is that from the Kraang messing with her DNA, how does messing ones DNA make their mind the center of the universe. Also again are there more people like April's mom with this "unique DNA" and if so why don't the Kraang experiment on other people its not like they are impatient and if not why does April's mom have this unique DNA also again if the Kraang have been mutating human DNA since the dawn of humanity how come it took them this long to find a this unique "DNA".
From what we've seen April was the only successful hybrid they created. I guess we'll never know why there weren't more humans like April, it's something the show never delved into. I don't think they literally meant her character was the "center of the universe" but that in our dimension she was the only character experiment that worked that had their power. Why do you think the Kraang continued their invasion of Earth without April? She was one of their plans to harvest their DNA, but not the only one.

Quote:
Because apparently that his motivation for fighting, its like making a Daredevil adaption and never introducing his dad
It's literally just backstory. Casey said he had family to protect, that's all there is to it. It's like the people wondering why April's Aunt never appeared on-screen back in Season 1....lol.

Quote:
Thats literally the opposite of resolved
Baxter's character literally was resolved that way. When Season 4 ended almost everyone agreed that if he didn't appear in Season 5 then that was his closure, and it turned out to be so. I don't know what you feel needed to happen with him. Characters don't need to either be literally killed off or just be done away with in some form. It's pretty obvious the writers intended that to be his final episode, they purposely didn't have him in Season 5's Kavaxas arc for that reason.

Quote:
Again she was the sibling of the TigerClaw and cut off his tail which was one of Tigerclaw's motivation yet she only appears in one episode.And to add salt into the wound she was based on a major and popular character in the IDW franchise yet she only appears in one episode
Well I agree Alopex should have appeared again, but I'm not that broken up about it. I kinda did expect Tiger Claw/Alopex to get one more episode on screen before the show ended, but I guess not.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote