View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 10:07 AM   #27
Torterra
Foot Soldier

For me Casey wasn't that annoying in my eyes but I just wish they done more with his character. Like we could have seen his family he was saying he wanted to protect. I had two ideas for Casey centered episodes that show some development with him. My first idea was that Casey sloppy in keeping where he lives and just taking off his mask without looking around and that Hun and the purple dragons found out Casey's identity and where he lives, then kidnaps his little sister and beat his dad to a inch of his life and in the hospital. Casey founds out, he call's the turtles and it's hunt to find the dragons. In the meantime Casey is just angry and worried, no jokes, no goofing off he losing his temper on the turtles. Raph tries talking to him but in doesn't work so Leo decides to split up into two groups and search the the areas where the dragons are known to hangout and Leo tells Casey he's going with him and that's when we have some Leonardo and Casey interaction.

That's one thing I'll say the 2012 didn't do is show Casey interaction with particular characters. We seen Casey have episodes with Raph, episodes with Donnie, one or two episodes with Mikey, but never Leo. I have it that Leonardo talks to Casey about the fear of family members getting hurt and the responsibility of being the older sibling and making sure that everyone comes home safely. They eventually find where Hun and the dragons are they go in take down the dragons and find Casey's sister whose okay. They tie up the dragons and left them for the cops. On a nearby rooftop Casey introduce his sister to the "friends" he always talks about to her. While there dad is still in the hospital Casey's sister is going to stay at the aunt's house. But Casey decides to stay with the turtles for awhile but promises to visit his sister everyday to check in on her.

Back the lair Casey thanks the turtles for helping him rescue his little sister and thanks Leonardo for the talk. He then asks Leonardo while he's staying with them could Leo train him in being more stealthy and developing more of a level head (The reason I have Casey asking Leonardo as suppose to Splinter is that Splinter would still be training April and I wanted to see a friendship build more between Casey and Leonardo) to which Leo agrees and after this episode you'll slowly start to see Casey become more level headed. He's still going to have his goofy moments, but when things get serious e.i. the Earth getting destroy later on he's going to the space trip for the black-hole generator more seriously kind of make him similar to his TMNT 2007 incarnation.
Torterra is offline   Reply With Quote