View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 11:17 AM   #34
Electric
Epic Hiatus

This is incredible!

I'm more pumped than ever.
Harley's design is great, much better than the first. They kept a lot of her old moves, but added her bat which she's used in multiple incarnations, while keeping the mallet. Tara Strongs Voice for her sounds even better than usual like it's less squeaky, and can I just say again, her starting design is perfect. It blends the classic colors and patterns, with some of the New 52 elements like the jacket, and even her hair from suicide Squad. And then she has her Hyenas!! Fantastic addition (though she calls them 'boys' and not 'babies') and I am thrilled, as they looks like both her special where they run across (used to be throwing be a picture of J or a Rose from Ivy) and her (don't remember what it's called) knockout move. Harley was my main in injustice and I doubt that's gonna change it 2

Deadshot seems a lot better than I would have expected, as he could to easily be like Deathstroke. But they seemed to do well, having his attacks with guns be a little more showy, like bouncing the bullet off the ground.

Last edited by Electric; 08-17-2016 at 11:29 AM.
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote