View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 10:11 PM   #7748
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
Grinding my gears: pain that just won't go away. So I worked an 11 hr shift Monday with no break, which was pretty grinding in itself, but ever since then I've had a constant ache in my right hip that spikes to sharp twinges when I bend or twist it. It makes working difficult and uncomfortable at best.
With the seasons changing and the massive amount of new product being shipped to my store, I totally empathize with the muscle strains...

With the summer stuff, it was the lower back. Fall... it's scattered momentary pain to the left of the breastbone (little concerning, but assuming it's just a strain - maybe radiating from the back?) and behind a hip once in a while.

Not young enough for this nonsense anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel View Post
Is a rejection email too much effort for some HR departments?
I hate that many seem to be that way now. I get that they're busy, but as much as companies rightly expect people who interview with them to be professional, they need to give the same courtesy and let a candidate know to move on. Surely said email would be easier and more comfortable for them than the candidate calling and having to be told directly...
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote