Thread: Frozen 2
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 10:20 AM   #2
CyberCubed
Overlord

God I hope so. It's time for the first lesbian Disney "princess" character. (Yes I know she's not a princess, but Wreck it Ralph 2 treats her as one)

Finally there will lesbians princesses in my Disney cartoons. I've been waiting for this ever since the sequel was announced. This movie comes out in what...2019-2020? We're living in the new modern age, it's time.

Remember 50+ years ago interracial relationships were seen as shocking, remember how Captain Kirk kissing Uhura in Star Trek was seen as such a big deal...watching it now it's laughable how minor that scene is. Times have changed. We're not in 1960 anymore, and we're also not in 1995 anymore. We're entering the 2020's and it would be great to see gay relationships portrayed in a mature and sophisticated manner in children's movies/cartoons.

I just hope Disney doesn't chicken out due to fear of Christian soccer moms, you know there's going to be some backlash and possible lower box office sales just due to some religious nuts as well as homophobic people. If Disney is willing to do it, I commend them.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote