IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
I never wear makeup because I hate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
I'm on the "no makeup" train as well
I always felt weird for not being one to wear it, like I was the only one in a room not to... And then several weeks ago, after the morning rally meeting at work, someone commented something about makeup, and then after a few other comments, including from my manager, I realized there were a few/several others right there who don't really bother with the stuff either. (Plus a few that wear a light amount and maybe just two there that bother with the full deal.)

I did once learn many years ago how to put it on... did some time at the local Barbizon modeling school (as if I could ever really be a model, it was more a confidence thing - though they wanted me to stay on as an instructor; I didn't) and after that I did wear some for a while in college but fell off that wagon after a bit.

Just not a fan of that stuff on my face and requires far too much maintenance. If I actually put on lipstick to get dressed up for something... I leave that stuff home and once it's worn off, oh well. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalwolf View Post
The main ways I know people are loud with chips are rustling the bags
Oh god, this. If they want to make something quieter, work on the bags and help curb the excessive rustlers; esp in the work break room. lol
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote