View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 12:32 AM   #7
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Lately it is a strange thing. Like a Mandela Effect kind of thing... 6 years ago I implicitly remember watching videos of at least one, maybe two long retired astronauts who were talking about having been briefed about extraterrestrials. Now I can't find them.

That aside, I can't say that there has or hasn't been alien visits or observances. The ones reported... may well have been experimental ships from ours or other countries. Or some other phenomena. Or maybe loonies.

What I do know is that, where we're at as a society and our technological level and how vastly far away we are from being remotely able to visit far-off other habitable worlds (and we've observed several in the last few years)... and how close we are to running out of resources and burning out the planet. While there MUST be some life like ours out there somewhere in the billions of galaxies out there... it must truly take a remarkable one to "make it" long enough to devise the technology to master the ability to cross the stars feasibly. And that may mean a lot of things. It may mean that the final evolution man is... machine, true A.I.. The aliens we may think of out there... aren't going to be organic. And if they have said technology to cross the stars... they could certainly make us not see them if they didn't want us to.

It's a futile thing to contemplate.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 06-02-2018 at 01:06 AM.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote