View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 10:25 AM   #1787
DonnieLaForge
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
Seems like now would be a good time to purchase Mattel stock if it's dropping. Seeing how Mattel won the license from Hasbro for Jurassic World. I would think when JWII comes out related toys sales numbers will be strong. And that Cars movie mentioned in the article will help. I think they'll do just fine in the future. But that's just my opinion and I could be wrong.
I don't thing Mega Bloks will go away. But they do seem to drop unsuccessful lines quickly like hot potatoes...the general atmosphere of retailer TMNT overstock and this news in general may be making TMNT look more and more like such a line, to them...not to mention the series ending. What's more...TMNT isn't the only once popular line apparently stuck in the gutter... Spongebob and yes even Despicable Me seem in a distribution slump.

They may put all they have into Pokemon and, per your intel, JW... and move on from a few properties. In no way do I want it to happen I'm just reading all the cards so I can figure out whether I should keep looking for Coney Island and S5/S6 in Walmart/Target/TRU, or start visiting Big Lots/TJ Maxx/Family Dollar!
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote