View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 03:24 PM   #34
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
I wouldn't exactly use a 14 year old's behaviour as an insult if I were you. All you do here is piss and moan like a spastic 5 year old once a week because people dare to make fun of a cheap toy commercial meant to trick children.
Spoken like a true troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Oh, and by the way, I post here several times a week, take a guess how many people are frequently bothered by me taking jabs at the Fred Wolf cartoon or calling it a cheap toy commercial? It's you, it's you and you alone. Nobody else thinks it's offensive of me to say any of this, it's just you.
Actually people here have called you out on your trolling before. Not sure why you take part in FW threads if only to troll with "what's the point guys!" I mean this is coming from a fan of the IDW comic where the Turtles are reincarnated! Yeah of course the Fred Wolf show is nothing but a 'cheap toy commercial' which I'd be saying if the IDW comic wasn't a more bastardization of the franchise. But guess what? I'm not so high and mighty that I have anything against the IDW comic. Not a fan of it so I don't post hate messages on the threads, simples. I'll leave you with this: