View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 06:30 PM   #5
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Yeah, a sequel came out last year & it's even better than the first. Both are on Steam, I know the first was in the 3DS e-shop, not sure about the second.

It's all dope. Some of James' material is really informative, the guy knows his stuff. & when he doesn't, he does thorough research. Very respectable. Whenever they do wanna push something, like a DVD collection or whatever, it's always a separate "commercial" video, & there's no begging or whatever, it's just a "Hey, this exists, here's where you can get it, thank you!" sorta thing.

I get that, Mike's kind of humor isn't for everyone. It's immature & full of innuendo, but it's organic for him, so I find it amusing. He just naturally goes there, it's not put on to try & sound funny, it's just his personality (for better or worse). I identify with him a bit. I don't have any particular thoughts about his art, he's decent though.
The video where I got the most annoyed at Mike was in the Pilotwings 64 video. You know the part where they play the cannonball mini-game and he starts mimicking the characters' screaming as they get fired? That part really grated my nerves
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote