View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 05:30 AM   #259
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
No, it's this "with us or against us" that is eating their own that lead to what should've been an easy victory. You've even told me more than once that this is your attitude here so you can't say it isn't the case.
That appears to be the playbook for at least one of major parties right now. I can't say as I would attribute it to the Democratic party, given how much they have acquiesced to the demands of the top.

If we're talking about people left-of-center, then yeah I would say that that political ideology suffers from a strain of ideological Purity that is neither productive, nor beneficial to the cause.

The strain the right-of-center folk have is literally their ideology.
Either you believe what we believe, or you're not a Real American/Coastal Elite/Snowflake/etc.

I think it does bear repeating I am not a member of the Democratic Party, for a multitude of reasons. I'm not a member of the Republican party for the simple reason that their platform has planks that would render me a second class citizen.
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.

Last edited by plastroncafe; 05-13-2018 at 05:37 AM.