View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 12:10 PM   #202
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
I just got around to seeing this episode. Had it on my DVR. I enjoyed the episode and thought it ended well but I did not really like that was just one big Ghostbusters episode.

I like references and nods to other franchises but this was entirely a Ghostbusters episode.

How did Don suddenly make proton packs? I know about the scan thing but I mean now they suddenly have technology to fight the undead? I know all his inventions are "convenient" but they were based on things he could draw from.

I just would have preferred it be more so its own thing. I loved zombie Shredder though.
exactly.

You can't have a show that tries to be serious, and then throws all logic out the window to have a cool plot point.

And note to folks around here.

I can NOT like something, yet still be a fan of the franchise itself. that's not being a hypocrite. that's called sticking to your guns and still being interested in the franchise.

but, of course, i couldn't reply to that, cause the thread got locked lol..at least I stick to my guns. some people change their tune all the time! Or t ake pot shots at you and lock threads lol.
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote