View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 11:55 PM   #48
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApagreg View Post
They literally said "Her mind is the center of the universe" thats too big of a plot point to not be explored or explained. As for the Kraang having other plans for harvasting DNA why didn't they do those other plans instead of spending 16 years searching for April. It feels like the turtles are fighting two different alien species one is a race of being who lived on Earth for over a millennia taking their time taking the earth and terraforming the planet and the other are basically the "waste no time destroying humans" type of aliens.
April is just a human/Kraang hybrid who inherited the Kraang telepathic powers. They thought her DNA would stabilize the mutagen or however they wanted to terraform Earth into Dimension X. Yes, I agree there should have been more human/Kraang hybrids out there, but it's something the show never explored. Oh well.

Quote:
Okay you don't know what context is the difference between the two is that April mentioned her Aunt off key meanwhile Casey(and I'm going to put this in bold) said his motavation for fighting crime is the protect his family. If Casey mentioned his family in a more mundane manner I would't had brought it up
Casey literally only mentioned his family once, in the episode he first met Raph and the other Turtles properly, didn't he? I don't understand why you keep trying to make some sort of plotline out of this. Casey wants to protect his family which is why he became a vigilante. There's no "story plot" about Casey's family. I find it bizarre I even have to say this, they don't have to literally show Casey's family if they're not important.

Quote:
Who was "everyone" you are the only person who see it that way.
Dude, Baxter's character arc ended. Most people don't seem to care he wasn't in Season 5 because there's nothing else to do with his character. The writers didn't involve him in the Kavaxas arc for this reason.

He was de-mutated, Shredder is dead, all of Shredder's henchmen disbanded following the Kavaxas arc. They don't have to literally show him be killed off or go to jail to wrap him up.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote