View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 09:16 PM   #6
sdp
Megan Fox = April

It's different enough to be debated whether it's a port or not. I definitely think it doesn't have enough different but it's a lot more than I expected from a port as well so I'm not complaining. What I find funny is they're marketing "Every character EVA!!!" but I think only 4 were missing from Smash 4 on the Wii U to make a complete "every character ever" roster, so not as much work as they're trying to justify not having many new characters because of that. I'm guessing we'll get 2 more new characters and they'll be revealed later in two directs to keep the hype going.

If it really is "Ultimate" I'd want EVERY stage in there as well which they clearly didn't mention and implied it wouldn't be every stage based on their descriptions of stages and that's a shame. But at least I hope we get as many stages as we can get, at least I'm happy that my favorite stage from the N64 game is back (Saffron City, even if sans Pokemon).

Bomberman as an assist trophy was such a tease, but I"m hoping next game he'll make the roster.

Zero Suit Samus has been censored, her boobs are smaller and she doesn't have her perfect run two piece outfit.

I'm glad the Zelda characters are now all based on different games, that's refreshing.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote