View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 11:26 PM   #64
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Yeah Dunes has only made mediocre horror remakes. And yeah Bay is not Directing so that means you can't make Transformers comparisons in casting and explosions necessarily.

The good news in this means Paramount is definitely going to put money into the movie and that it'll likely be PG-13 aimed at both audiences.

And anyways all I'm saying is don't bash that new member because he wants an OT movie, it could happen. Its the only version of the majority care about and the only widely successful one I think it could work too. The new movie needs to have a fresh take and not just be an update of the original movie, similar to how Batman 89 and Begins didn't really retread ground so yeah I don't want a straight adaptation. Oh and I'm not implying I want OT as the new movie.

The first news from the movies is that it'd be more like the comic books and BBegins and it'd come out in 2011. Then TMNT got sold and the movie got changed to 2012, some people thought the 2011 movie had been cancelled but it was cleared up by someone who I forget who that it was the same movie and everything was the same just the release date changed. So if we go by that the movie should still be based on the comics and be like BBegins. Then again Paramount IS in control so they could change the idea if they really wanted to.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote