View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 10:29 PM   #77
sdp
-

I don't understand all the negativity found in this thread, I think this actually has a chance of happening, we as a fandom need to stick together and back this project to make it happen. #backed #adultTMNT #wearemiragefans #krangrox

And for the haters and doubters, you clearly did not read the Risks and Challenges section, he clearly addresses all concerns here and has a plan.
Quote:
Risks and challenges
1. Nickelodeon owns Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the moment. To make the film, they would have to approve of this vision. Traditionally, their market is much younger, but I feel that the more than 80 million millennials out there would be compelling to them.

It is not my desire to alienate today's teenagers by making this film, but to introduce them to the turtles in a sophisticated manner. Though it will be violent and there may be some brief nudity, it will not step over the bounds of good taste and risk traumatizing youth. Rather, it should provide lessons about the challenge of becoming an adult which is a theme in my vision.

So, in the end, I hope to have the teenagers of 90s and today in theaters eating it up together.

2. Much of what is promised here is admittedly up in the air. There has been no meeting with Mark Cuban and there is no production company behind this yet. But, I have a strong and clear vision and the unwavering will to accomplish it. If there is a demand for this film, I believe I am the producer to put the necessary pieces together.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote