View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 11:51 AM   #70
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja

Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull
Oy! Raph is surely f*cked up
You said THAT one right, bro! Hitting Leo was ONE thing, but hitting Splinter?! I just got done reading page 58, and my reaction to that last panel (as I'm SURE Raph's was) was "Oh, sh**!!! " I'm ALSO very sure that the thought running through RAPH'S mind, JUST as his foot connected with Splinter's face (or chest; I really can't tell WHICH, for sure) must have been, "Oh, sh**! I've REALLY screwed up for SURE now! If LEO doesn't kill me, Donnie or Mike will!!! (And if you look at Mikey's face on HIS side of that last panel, THAT seems like a VERY definite possiblity!!!) " I feel SO sorry for him..AND for the whole family . What's gonna happen next for him, AND for them?! Like I've often said about Tiger and the MNT Gaiden, only TONY knows for sure. But I'm SURE nobody is going to LIKE it much...and I just know for sure that RAPH DEFINITELY won't!

And what about Casey? How's HE doing? I hope he's better, and doing okay. Just have to wait and see, though, I guess.............

Geez, I just want to give poor Raph a big sisterly HUG right now................

Hope you do more soon, Tony....although I have a feeling that things aren't gonna be happy for ANYBODY in the Lair at the end of this whole mess. Can't wait to see what happens next, though.

Peace.