View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 03:11 AM   #39
the fixer
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
I will try to post some pic's tomorrow.. my camera is not cooperating tonight
That's great, Navin! And I don't even know what you have yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
as far as PROPS... i have 3 TGRI/TCRI canisters from SOTO... one prototype labeled TCRI that is a modified leftover from the first film, or stunt TGRI with "ooze" and foam endcaps, and an incomplete background version that's missing an endcap. i purchased a huge box of TGRI canisters years ago... i was the one selling them on here. i had the NINJA RAP IS BORN newspaper from 2, but i sold it a few years ago... really kicking myself on that one.

i heard a few weeks ago that the FULL hero shredder helmet/armor/suit from 1 is a private collection in iowa.
Hey D! I thought that username sounded familiar... (I'm fixer79 on the ghostbusters boards)
I didn't know you had so much TMNT props... Too bad you sold all of them canisters. Would've loved to buy one.

I didn't know about the hero Shredder suit being in a private collection. I wonder if we'll ever see pictures of it.

Anyway, I wanted to share a picture with you guys 'n gals.
Mind you, I don't own the following prop, just scanned it in from an old Dorling Kindersley book on movies I've had since I was a kid. It's a fairly rare picture. I haven't seen it anywhere else, anyway.
It's the best picture of a 'hero' animatronic head and skull I've ever seen. Just thought I'd share it with y'all.

cheers,

Cliff
the fixer is offline   Reply With Quote