View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 06:17 PM   #14
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Younger, obviously. Even I can't believe I'm over 30 now.

I probably look like I'm in my early/middle 20's.

I've got you beat. I'm 40 but most people think I'm late 20's or MAAAYBE 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
I've always looked young for my age, especially considering how short I am. That being said though, being overweight does make you look a great older.

BTW, Cubed, my sister's turning 40 this July. Wait'll we reach that age!!!

I'm already there! Believe me it's no picnic. I keep waking up with every joint sounding like a bowl of rice crispies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Quiet, we do not speak that number that shell not be named!

Although when I get there in a couple years I look forward to clinging to still looking 30s for a good long while. If/when I finally bend and decide to put back some of the hair color that's gone missing maybe I can back it up even further.

Although in relation to that other thread, holding onto your youth is a good reason to not smoke. Ages the skin and sooner or later a smoker is just going to look old before their time.

Agreed. The less that number is mentioned the better. Though I'm starting to get hair like Rogue's in how it grows in, so that's kind of cool. I just recently started an anti-wrinkle/aging cream regimen when I discovered that the skin of my neck and jaw was beginning to sag a little. So I wanted to halt that before it gets really noticable, as that can really age a person looks-wise.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote