View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 08:32 PM   #30
turtle1237
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Is Britney Spears still relevant, even? What is she even up to these days?

Well yeah, stars rise and fall. Remember Marilyn Manson? Or bands such as Limp Bizkit, KoRn and Papa Roach?

I forgot about Taylor Swift... I guess Miley Cyrus is still famous as well?

Madonna? Isn't she a book author these days, mostly?

You had mentioned dead people... well obv if Michael Jackson and Ali were still alive they'd have been in my top 10.

This begs the question, who is the most well known person of all history as of today? I'd say Hitler. Who comes 2nd? I think everyone knows names such as Julius Caeser, Cleopatra, Napoleon and Stalin as far as politics go. Celebrities? Well Marilyn Monroe, Freddie Mercury, Michael Jackson...

Spears still makes music, not as big as her 1990's fame, She had stop by a concert in Vegas what? 2 years ago. So she still travels singing her hits like Hit me Baby one more time or Opps I did it again.

As for all time, To me its either Hitler or Alexander the Great. Hitler for WWII, and the Great, because of his conquest, of Greece, Persia, Egypt, and working his way into Africa when he died young. Who knows what would happen had he lived? He could have invaded China had he went on lol.
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote