Thread: kaiju april
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 06:55 PM   #1
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

kaiju april

i'm going to be starting a new project and hopefully hiring the guy that did my miss mutant 2020 pageant. it's going to be with rise of tmnt. i can't help it i want to see april transform once so here's what i came up with for a script.

"kaiju April"

Scene the turtles lair, Donnie's workshop.
Donnie's tinkering with something, his goggles are down and he has a giant grin on his face.

D: And they called me mad, but I'll show them it can be done.

April pops up and she's wearing a strange dragon wraparound bracelet that has a slight ominous glint to it.

A: Hey D check out what I found at the underground city's swap meet for my mom, so... whatchya doin?

D: Thanks to some books I was able to get at the library and a few mystic items I "borrowed" from Draxum I might be able to fuse my tech and magic together to make the ultimate app.

A: And what does it do?

D: It's able to block all ads, even the ones that say you can skip but you really can't because they show up again after 5 minutes.

April starts to reach for the device.

A: Really? Now this I gotta try.

The device sparks and shocks her and the bracelets eyes glow slightly.

A: Ow! hey D, I feel weird.

April starts to grow and grow until she's almost tall enough to hit her head at the top of the lair.

D: I don't get it. my calculations say this shouldn't have happened. Don't worry April, I can fix this. I think.

A: Donnie!

The other turtles walk in to the lair.

R: Whoa D, you tryin to make an April parade balloon or something?

A: Very funny.

M: Maybe we should call Draxum.

D: No! I can fix this, watch and learn boys.

Donnie makes a few runes and now April has slited lizard eyes and sharp teeth. she then roars and starts to tear up the lair

R: Leo use your portal to get her outta here before she brings the lair down on us!

L: One cosmic portal coming up!

He waves his sword and opens up a portal under April and drops her through, the turtles then follow.

They are now in the middle of the city.

R: I didn't mean drop her in the middle of town!

Leo shrugs

L: Next time be more specific.

D: Ok, this should do it.

April now has a giant lizard tail.

M: You gave her a tail!

D: Ok, now I admit I've messed up a bit but maybe this'll do it. or this, or this, oh come on!

Each time this is done April gets something new. clawed feet, clawed hands, spikes, a long neck and snout.

R: You're just making it worse!

M,R,L: Call Draxum!

D: Ok, ok. I'm calling him.

L: Uh, guys she's looking at us and I don't mean a hey guys how's it goin look. more of a I wanna eat you look.

Dx: What is it, I'm busy making tomorrows meal.

D: I uh, may have borrowed some of your stuff and I think it turned April into a giant monster.

Dx: What! Show me!

R: Come on guys, while Donnie's chatting we gotta stop her from wreaking the city.

Raph is now in his giant red form and blocking April. She starts breathing fire.

R: That's some nasty dragons breath you got there!

Dx: My magic wouldn't have caused that! She's wearing the retou long charm!

D: What's a retou long charm?

Dx: Years ago in China there was a bracelet that absorbed magic and caused the wearer to turn into a rampaging dragon, but I thought it was destroyed during the boxer rebellion.

L: That's cool and all but how do we stop her?

Dx: You need to make an antiabsorbtion barrier and remove the charm. Can you make one of those?

D: Sure, why not.

R: Mikey, tangle her up!

M: One tow line coming up, cowabunga!

He then wraps his mystic item around her legs as wings sprout out of her back

Dx: Hurry, your bothers items are only feeding the charm!

D: Don't rush me!

April grows two more heads and necks.

L: Donnie we're rushing you!

D: Ok, done!

A green bubble envelops the bracelet

Dx: Now quickly, remove it from her!

L: Got it!

Leo grabs the bracelet and then drops it

L: Don't got it!

The bracelet drops into a sewer grate. April starts shrinking down and changing back.

R: Yo April, you ok?

A: I think so, just a little indigestion.

She burps and fire comes out of her mouth.

M: I don't think antacids will help that.

Dx: Next time, call me sooner.

R: Hey D, ain't you forgetting something?

D: Sigh, thank you for your help.

Dx: You're welcome.

Ding

Dx: My spinach puffs are ready.

A: Hey, what happened to my bracelet?

Show the bracelet with a bunch of other jewelry with Kendra from the purple dragons looking at it.

K: Oh, pretty. How much?

End?

now mind you i don't know how many page's it'll be or how long it'll take to get complete but i will post them here when their done.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics

Last edited by lonewarrior20; 06-15-2020 at 08:14 PM.
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote