View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 01:17 AM   #40
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru

Oops, it looks like I missed some replies here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannoni1 View Post
I find this a good work in progress, though it would be neat if there was a way to convert your inventory list into a file for saving/printing.
Good idea, that is something that we can add in the future.

Quote:
I hope this grading system helps, and perhaps I'll post some media describing the different grades.
Thanks for posting that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
The cans of Rertromutagen Green and Purple Foot Ooze need to be added if possible
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Let's include the new Nick Line
Sure, I'd be happy to! I just need the data for those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarana-X View Post
I realize this is a WIP, but for the Variant tab, will there be a selection of know variations for certain figures.
For the '88 Turtles, which would be the variant? Soft head or hard head, blue stripe April, or no stripe?
Also a selection for what colored weapons when they went nuts with 2, or 3 different colors for the accessories?
Good idea, but I would need the data for that as well.

Quote:
Will the "edit" button allow us to edit, rather than delete, and re-enter the listing?
Will be able to sort the list by product date or name?
Yes, those features are planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo-Warrior View Post
I think there should be the possibility to list the year in which the item was purchased without needing the exact month and day. I mean, I can't remember in which day of which month I purchased my TMNT when I was a kid

I perfectly remember the year, though, because I noted it down on a notebook back in the days.
In that case, you're welcome to estimate, or just use January 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEMOE View Post
I think it would be neat if the inventory system would create a histogram of each type of figure that people have. I frequently see people asking about how rare a certain figure is, and with a bunch of collectors i think we would have a pretty big sample size. With this information we can estimate production numbers more accurately and estimate which figures are actually rarer than others with a decent level of confidence.
Great idea! It would be more accurate if more people use this system, though, so please help spread the word.

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote