View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 08:33 PM   #53
biganimefan
Foot Soldier

I'm in the process of accepting the possibility of it. As of right now, the current season has an average of 1.51 million viewers and if the trend of the last few weeks are reversed for even a few weeks and stays close to that number then I think season 6 has a decent shot of happening. Also if you pay attention to the site that the ratings are posted from even last week's episode was above average(barely). Although I'm uncertain how accurate that color-coding scheme is...

However, if season 5 is the final season, I CAN be alright with that. 5 Seasons and 124 episodes is by no means a "failure." Most animated and live-action shows out there don't get anywhere close to that figure. Also, Turtlemania may not be quite as big as it was in the early 90's but until recently at least it was close to that. There is really only one thing that will make or break it for me as far as accepting it ending at season 5...A satisfying ending. It doesn't have to be perfect by any means or explain all the plot-holes in the show.

Also would really like confirmation of where the television franchise will go from there. I definitely would like a 4th series to be made within a couple years of the 2012 series ending. It can be either a show aimed at kids again, or an "adult" cartoon or something in between, I don't really mind. It would be nice though to share a current series with my son when he's old enough to remember such things.

Last edited by biganimefan; 09-10-2016 at 08:38 PM.
biganimefan is offline   Reply With Quote