View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 01:57 PM   #55
WhitefinDolphin
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro-Specs View Post
Back to the topic of Kirby - I do wonder why Donatello didn't question how Kirby sent the coded message to begin with. If he was locked in that cell, what did he use to not only record his voice, but scramble the audio?

Besides that and how he got up and left with confidence and apparently no preparation. I mean, he'd know there were Kraang guards, so he'd probably be extra cautious and likely scared getting out. He showed no sign of worry until he realized the Newtralizer was released.

Well, the show made it obvious that there's something wrong with Kirby. I just question why Donatello didn't think of these things. He noticed Kirby was weird at first, but then seemed to let it slide.
Since we know there's something wrong with Kirby and that he's all part of the trap the Kraang are setting up, I'm just assuming that he may have sent the message through the Kraang's computer sometime right before he played being detained.

But you raise very raise a very good observation here, why didn't Donnie notice that Kirby had no access to any communication technology, and why did Donnie let Kirby's oddness slide?
WhitefinDolphin is offline   Reply With Quote