View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 01:54 PM   #7
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Saiyaman View Post
I'm sure that the 2k3 Splinter would ask them about their Splinter and they will show him the picture of Yoshi, Tang Shen and Miwa. Revealing just how different that Splinter was to him.

"So my counterpart actually WAS Hamato Yoshi?"
I think they might have 2k3 mention or recall something from his former master, Hamato Yoshi. This would confuse the 2k12 Turtles because they have never met a version of that Splinter that had formally been a normal rat before. Then when prompted one of the 2k12 turtles would say "Well, in our dimension, our Master Splinter and Hamato Yoshi were the same person."

I don't think they would have shown the photo of Hamato Yoshi, though I could see 2k3 Donatello, Leonardo, or both seeing the family photo that is on the shrine now and ask Leonardo if that was their Splinter. Leonardo would confirm this and say that there isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't feel that something could have been done or said to prevent their Sensei from being taken from them. The 2k3 turtle that was with them would sincerely say they were sorry for their loss.

Though if 2k3 Donatello is there even if he doesn't have a speaking role in that scene might be slightly affected by this because remember in that nightmare future he was sent to he was told that Splinter was killed while telling his remaining sons to escape. As far as we know what each of them experienced was never discussed because they went to go take down the Shredder almost immediately following the events with Ultimate Draco. And even if they did talk about what they experienced, Donnie still might say what he went through was too horrible to talk about and the others would respectfully let him tell them about it when he was ready.

So maybe 2k12 Mikey or Leo maybe senses something was bothering 2k3 Donnie and 2k3 Raph or Mikey might not notice anything is off and just say he seems normal to them. But 2k3 Leo might cite that there was one event where they were sent to various points across time and space. They don't know where Donnie was sent to or what happened all he would say is that it was too horrible to talk about, and perhaps something in their dimension or their encounter was triggering suppressed memories or fears.

Then maybe 2k12 Casey maybe points out their version of Donnie had briefly been killed off and he *seemed* fine. And that triggers some concerns from some of the other people assembled, particularly the Leo's and the April's.

Last edited by victory_angel; 12-11-2023 at 04:11 PM.
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote