View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
Shredder
Admin/Layton Apprentice

Original TMNT Cartoon Season 9 DVD Finally Coming!

I'm happy to report that Lionsgate Entertainment hasn't completely forgotten about us, as it was just recently announced that they will be releasing Season 9 of the original TMNT cartoon series on DVD on August 16!

Tvshowsondvd.com has the following additional information about the upcoming release:

Quote:
Our retailer contacts tell us that Lionsgate Entertainment has scheduled the next-to-last season of the original '80s-and-'90s animated series, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Season 9, for DVD release on August 16th. This production year, the last season with television show developer, writer and executive story editor David Wise on board, consisted of just 8 episodes and so it will come on a single disc. Cost is $14.98 SRP for 176 minutes, with episodes full screen video, English 2.0 Dolby Digital sound and with closed captioning. Package art isn't available so far, but stay tuned and we'll keep you updated!
Taken from: http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Teenage...#ixzz1NF9gdt80

Make sure to buy the new release when it comes out to support TMNT on DVD! Thanks very much to Chaotix12345 for finding and originally posting this news, and feel free to add your thoughts to the discussion thread here.

"Well, actually, I always wanted to be a writer. Being a ruthless conqueror was my second choice." --Shredder, Take Me to Your Leader