View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 05:20 PM   #82
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
Yet you two never got back to me about doing a commentary.
Sorry, Jeph! We've been very slow about doing any commentaries of late. It was kind of the perfect storm to get Francis available so we went ahead and crammed a session into our schedules. Ever since we took our big hiatus after the Starchild/Four Turtles + Baby session, we've only had the inspiration to schedule two more sessions. Personally, I'd love to recruit more official writers for the show. That sort of thing could be really exciting. It is at least possible that Francis might be able to hook us up with longtime editor on the series Jack Mendelsohn (though apparently he is 87 years old, so I don't know if Skype calls are his kind of thing).

What episodes would you most like to do? No promises, of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
Same here. Tell me when and I will fit it in as it will be a blast. However, this is the episode's actual writer! How awesome even if a lame concept of trying to have us relate to the turtles. It worked with Dick Grayson but not with Zach.
Even though I've never been the biggest Zach fan, I've actually come to think the idea of his character works very well for the tone of the show. It was nice that he was a recurring character that only appeared on occasions like maybe once a season on average.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 10-31-2014 at 08:44 AM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote