View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 10:12 PM   #2989
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Had a great weekend. Our weekly D&D game was a blast- they spent half the time goofing off in the tavern, waiting for what they paranoidly assumed was a "drow invasion" that was really just four drow (dark elves) bounty hunters who had strolled in asking questions while looking for the bard the party had been trying to recruit to help deal with a tribe of goblins and their dragon master who have been causing trouble for the local farmers and villagers. Then the group's trigger-happy rogue unwittingly foiled the ambush from the human mercenaries the drow had hired as "battle fodder", while the rest of the party was dealing with the bounty hunters. Funny thing was, they all thought he had attacked a band of local guardsmen by mistake, and were worried he might get them thrown out of town. I was having a hard time not laughing at them not realizing the human mercs were working for the drow! Little do they know that the bard's psychotic halff-sister they were so worried might show up is nowhere around, but they are still spazzing out thinking she will show up.

Sunday was just a lazy day, and I actually got some writing done. All around a good weekend. And today was kind of a slow day at work, so I got off on time for once, and we weren't rushing around to keep up. The frappe I had didn't hurt, either.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote