View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 10:19 PM   #33
Lisardo
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Rocksteady is actually smarter than Bebop if you pay close attention. There are a lot of episodes where Rocksteady comes up with something and Bebop follows along.

Don't forget Rocksteady fell in love with April due to the love potion and generally got into more action.

And don't forget that Bebop is black and Rocksteady is white. If Bebop returns in the Nick show but as a white guy I would be furious.
Ya know, I noticed this too. It seems as tho Rocksteady was more the leader/smarter one of the two, and Bebop was the dumbo who followed him (*think* Butthead, and then Beavis is his follower). But I honestly like Bebop more because sometimes he tries to act smart, or says really funny lines; "And to think, I didn't get a professional career cuz I hate commuting!" He was also the more sensitive one who liked animals. Like a "sensitive beast" type. Rocksteady was more the rough, aggressive type. So in essence, I did find some individuality between the two characters.

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote