View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 07:54 PM   #80
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
And now we face the biggest fear we had since the buyout. Nick owns the tmnt and they probably won't be letting them go any time soon even if they never intended to use them again like so many nicktoons past. So after this series is done it'll be up to them if they want to do a revival.
A fear I've had for quite a while.

Don't they dare go and buy them only to decide to shelve them indefinitely with no interest in doing anything more or allowing anyone else the right to... At that point the public needs to pester them to no end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Interspecies mating is possible.

And Leorai ftw (it's not incest since they're not blood related).
Well that was random.

Only the act of it is possible. Maybe. But if Hamato Yoshi's DNA is a part of the human side of the Turtles, then I beg to differ on the "not related" thing, even if it happened in some roundabout way to a lesser degree than normal relatives. Not that they can breed either way... it just makes it socially/morally weird to be calling the same guy father. And I'm not so sure Leo would be unbothered by that.

That said. I guess this is the first TMNT who DIRECTLY made Leo have a thing for Karai. Elsewhere you just have to read into it if that is what you want to see. I think I liked it that way better, though in terms of the Turtles having crushes I prefer how Nick went about it with Leo vs how they did with Donnie.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 01-24-2017 at 07:59 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote