View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 09:20 AM   #43
AlZarkovski
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesyKitty View Post
I can't figure out a way to post screenshots from the mobile version of the forum but here is a direct copy and paste from the link you posted.

"Playmates Toys will also display its popular Ben 10 and Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles product lines, which both feature expansions for 2020. The varied product lines will be on display in the Playmates Toys booth, # 2243."

Not sure where you're seeing that they won't have new Rise of the TMNT stuff. I am not personally interested in that stuff, but I keep seeing people posting info saying they are done with it or like a few posts up an old link. Just trying to help clear things up for the people who are interested.
There is also the text below:

Playmates Toys, the longtime master toy licensee for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and home of the "classic" Turtle toys, will showcase its extensive toy line inspired by Nickelodeon's animated series, Rise of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The pizza-loving, evil-fighting, radical reptile brothers Leo, Donnie, Raph and Mikey are always at the center of the action. With rad action figures, vehicles, role play and more, the Ninja Turtles come to life as kids play out their favorite moments from the TV show.

There is not a single word about the new figures. Their other licenses have the word "new."
AlZarkovski is offline   Reply With Quote