Mad Scientist

LEATHERHEAD:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 7'

WEIGHT: 500 lbs.

EYES: Yellow an' Red

WEAPON: Big ol' sawed-off shotgun and some o' dem dere foot-traps

FAVORITE COLOR: Red (de color o' some good eatin' gumbo, I guarowntee!)

HOBBIES: Huntin', fishin', gator wrastlin'

FAVORITE MUSIC: Cajun Swamp Music, Hoo dere! I guarowntee!

NICKNAMES: Don't tink so

FAVORITE FOODS: Turtle Gumbo... but I done gave dat up...

FAVORITE BOOK: "Yertle the Turtle" by Dr. Suess

PERSONAL PROFILE
Hoo dere! How y'all be? I don't unnerstan' dis here innernet stuff, I guarowntee! I jus' be tellin' you a lil' bit about me, an' den I'll be off on my own way! I don't take a cotton ta tip-typin' on dese here little keythangies, I guarowntee I doesn't!

So whatcha all wunnerin' about big ol' Leatherhead for, anyways? Don't ya gots no chores ya oughta be doin' right about now? No? Heh! Don'tchu get all bothered now, I jus' been havin' some fun, I guarowntee! Don't mean no harm by it! No sir!

So like I was sayin', dis here is how poor ol' Leatherhead done came ta be dis here way. I know dere be a story about how little me was a-swimmin' through the bayou, just a normal lil' gator, and that I done swum into some foul water what turned me into dis here gatorman... but I'm sayin' here dat dat story ain't the truth o' the matter. No sir! What really done happen was I was a normal ol' ornery human bein' name a Jess Harley who was lookin' for a way ta make some money ta buys me some tings what I shouldn't have a been wantin' in de first place, no how. But dat's all water gone by dese days, I done learned my lesson de hard way!

So I went on down ta Mary Bone's place... down in de heart o' de deep, dark swamp. Mary be an' ol' witch an' folks was always sayin' how she done had plenty o' tings dat could make a man rich, if'n he was fool enough to try an' take 'em from de spooky ol' witch! De swamp she done lived in was a place no sane man or animal oughta be goin' in de first place... but I was fulla greed and dreams o' what I shouldn't a been dreamin', an' so off I went, I guarowntee!

I breaks into dat dere Mary Bone's hut, cuz I been tinkin' she wasn't home an' all... an' I spies a glowin' ball what looks like it be worth a millionaire's dollars if it's worth a one, I guarowntee! So I fixes myself a notion to be takin' dat dere ball and so I done did it!

Thinkin' I was the quickest witted cus in the bayou, I high-tailed it outta dat Mary's shack an' set my sights on home! Only I wasn't so clever, cuz ol' Mary, she was home all dat time, just a-watchin' me ta see what evils I had in mind! When I done took dat dere ball o' light an' headed out de door, Mary Bones had a world o' vengeance in her heart, I guarowntee!

Mary ain't no kind-hearted witch, an' so she done took dat glowin' ball from me and used it ta be turnin' me into dis here gatorman ya be talkin' wit now! I guarowntee she done did it! She done told me I was a cold-blooded, no-good, thievin' lizard, so dat's what she done turned me into! Reckon she was right, by the long o' it.

I tells you now, friend, I was right angry for a long spell about dis! I done spent alotta my days and on into dem hot, muggy nights causin' quite a ruckus in dem dere swamps! Hoo dere! I was a sight y'all did NOT wanna see, I guarowntee! I done run into dem Turtle boys on occassion an' sure as sure I was fixin' to put 'em in one o' my gumbo recipes!

But as time went on I begin to tinkin' that maybe it wasn't ol' Mary who was ta blame for what she done did to me... maybe I oughta be blamin' my own self for tryin' ta steal from that ol' witch in de first place. An' after quite another spell, I come ta realize dat I ain't doin' de world no good goin' around bein' a mean ol' gatorman, and maybe I should be tryin' ta do some good with dis here new body Mary done put me in.

So I done changed my evil ways an' now I'm tryin' ta help make dis here entire world a better place ta live, I guarowntee! I done joined up with Ray Fillet and his buddies the Mutanimals, an' we do our bestest to set things right in de world. I figure if I gotta be an ol' gator, I might as well be a friendly ol' gator an' try to make up for de bad tings I done... I guarowntee!

SLASH:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 5' 10"

WEIGHT: 260 lbs.

EYES: Slash eyes white

WEAPON: Slash has Katana, Razor-Knives

FAVORITE COLOR: Slash like green

HOBBIES: No hobbies for Slash. Slash busy guy!

FAVORITE MUSIC: Guns 'n' Roses

NICKNAMES: None

FAVORITE FOODS: Turtles

FAVORITE BOOK: What book?

PERSONAL PROFILE
My name Slash. Slash from Dimension X. Slash's homeworld ruined when aliens come and cut down all palm trees! Whole planet ruined for good! No more Binky! Slash real angry!!! Slash want Binky back!!!

Slash meet Shredder, Krang. They send Slash to Earthworld to kill Ninja Turtle. Slash real angry cuz Shredder say Ninja Turtle the ones who cut down Binky... Slash get even!

But later Slash find out Ninja Turtle not cut down trees. Was Vertmortians. Slash real angry again! Shredder lie to Slash, make him look stupid! Slash not stupid! Slash get even with Shredder some day! Slash also get even with Vermortians, but Slash busy guy, so Slash need time.

Ninja Turtle take Slash to island on Earthworld... lots of palm trees here! Slash stay here, nice place! Slash okay friend with Ninja Turtle now. Ninja Turtle hate Shredder too, so Slash won't eat them. Slash get even with Shredder and Krang soon! Then Slash live happy on island with new Binky!

MONDO GECKO:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 4' 8"

WEIGHT: 110 lbs.

EYES: Blue

WEAPON: A quick, sardonic wit

FAVORITE COLOR: Black (what else?!)

HOBBIES: Playing guitar, singing, collecting comics, video games, watching Gamera and Godzilla movies. I'd say skating, but that's not a hobby, that's a lifestyle!

FAVORITE MUSIC: Speed Metal

NICKNAMES: Nope

FAVORITE FOODS: Baloney sandwiches

FAVORITE BOOK: "Watership Down" by Richard Adams

PERSONAL PROFILE
Yo, how ya doin'? The Turtle dudes asked me to do this for their web site. They're buds of mine, so what the heck, right? Maybe it'll help me sell some CDs! Be sure to check out my band "Mondo and the Merciless Slaughter" if we ever come to your town! A most excellent time is guaranteed!

I guess I'm supposed to tell you my life story here, so here it is: I was born, I learned to play the guitar, I formed a kickin' band, my buds and I ran into Shredder and his Foot goons while we were scoping a spot to practice, the TMNT came to the rescue, I got doused with that crazy mutagen goop and now here I am... a mondo mutant! I can't say I hate being a mutant, it's actually pretty cool... I'm way more agile and stronger than I used to be... but I can't exactly shop at Wal-Mart anymore, know what I'm saying? But it's all good... me and Mike are best friends, we're totally on the same wave length. I try to make the best of every situation I run into, so I'm just doin'... so far, so good... so what! Lately I've been hanging with the Mighty Mutanimals when the band has been on downtime. The MM are all mutants too, so it's good to kick it with some like-bodied buds when I have the time. We do what we can to protect the environment, focusing on the ocean. Our fearless leader, Ray Fillet, lives there... so he's got a personal stake in all the bad news that humans have been dumping into the deep blue. It's a rough job, but somebody's gotta do it. Hey, you take care! I've gotta hit practice! A gecko's work is never done!

PEACE!
funatic is offline   Reply With Quote