View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 10:57 PM   #51
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Oh lord... Before I came around, I guess. Can both sides just behave maybe...? lol Is it so hard not to harass the creators and others involved? On the other hand, if they go poking around forums and whatnot and can't take the criticism, well they did choose on their own to go stepping into the fire and maybe aught to have avoided it. Kinda goes both ways.

It may be said that they don't owe fans anything, but fans also don't exactly owe show/movie/whatever creators anything either.

But fans are going to be passionate about things they love and are going to have an opinion, no stopping that.

Bingo. Don't be jerks to people with opinions and they won't be jerks back. don't think you can handle that, don't interact with people. simple as that. And just know not everyone with some criticism is attacking. lots of people loose sight of that fast because they see the hate everywhere else and it piles up in their brain... and I think that's what happened in my case. He probably had a case of hate overload and chose that moment to let loose a little. Lucky me.

Personally, I think show creators are better off not stepping into this lions den of 'fun' that is this fandom with people ripping each other a new one left and right first chance they get.. they'll keep their sanity far faster.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote