View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 06:35 AM   #69
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
It's weird that when people get old they get gray hair. There's no reason the color pigment in your hair should wear off with age but it does.

When I think of people with gray hair I think of old distinguished men or wizards. Like the kind you see in movies.
I'm female but I already have some gray hair. My mom's hair has been gray as long as I can remember so it's not just men that get it early. I attribute mine to stress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Well did you know blonde people's hair darkens with age? Isn't that even funnier? I was blonde when I was a baby but around the age of 3-4 I became a brunette. I remember a few people who were blonde when I met them back in 8th-9th grade and now are brunettish or very dark blonde.

And what about those dudes with a different coloured beard than their hair? Especially darker haired dudes with gingerish beards. Now that's funny. In my case, my hair is brown but my facial hair is mostly pitch black with some brownish hairs mixed in.

I'd trade grey hairs for my receding hairline any day. It could even turn pink for all I care... well maybe not pink, but you know what I mean.

Women also age. And I'd say it's harder for a woman to attract man the older she is than the other way around. Ofc we all know some MILFs and cougars but those are the exceptions to the rule. Meanwhile, guys like Hugh Laurie and George Clooney make lots of younger women horny around the world.
I was a blonde also when I was younger and turned brunette later on. My bro and sis did too.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote