Thread: Cancer sucks...
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 07:08 PM   #20
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Lost my great grandfather to lung cancer. Not to derail the thread but does anyone here believe a cure already exists? It's a believable conspiracy theory but I have my doubts.
I totally believe there is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I doubt it. Even if it did and people were trying to hide it in order to profit via the drug industry, surely someone would leak it at some point?

Although I was reading this and other articles a few months ago about researchers possibly accidentally stumbling on a possible cure (or at least a tool to fight it) when researching ways to protect pregnant women from malaria. Some aspect of malaria of all things could be beneficial with cancer. I find it rather fascinating; there could be something good within something otherwise bad.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a6693601.html
Think of it this way why release something that will cause trillions of dollars in losses. Cancer makes trillions of dollars yearly why would those in charge stop that. People are greedy. I have no doubts whether there is a cure or not. I think the really question is how long till it's officially released or people get enough of a conscience to release it.

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote