View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 09:19 PM   #50
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I always do a rewatch of my favorite shows, not just TMNT but anything else I watch, every couple of years or so.

If I love a show I'm always going to want to revisit it. I can't really understand why some people only watch a show once or twice and then never go back to it. If you didn't like the show very much then I understand, but if you really did you'd get the same enjoyment over and over.
Honestly, I don't re-watch shows nowadays anymore. I must have re-watched the FW series all the way through dozens of times in my life, knowing the lines of many episodes by heart after all these years. Must have watched Turtle Tracks and Enter the Shredder countless of times, as in... close to 100. It used to be my personal Summer vacation tradition to re-watch the FW series from the first day of Summer break until the very last one, but the last time I've done that was in 2008 or so. The VHS player and my VHS tapes just finally died for good.

I've re-watched other cartoons in the past as well. As for anime, I never really re-watch it sans a view exceptions when I was a kid and the only way to watch something was still either on TV or on VHS tapes you begged your parents to buy for you to record your favourite shows.

I just don't have the drive/patience to fully re-watch longer shows anymore. Plus, as an adult, I have other stuff do and that includes games and other anime and movies to watch as well. You gotta make choices as an adult as far as entertainment goes since you are more tight on time. And the thing is, I don't even have a social life, so I can't imagine how those who do manage to do it.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote