View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 11:06 PM   #652
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
What? Both Batman crossovers IDW did were pretty good and well received.
I haven't read them, I'm not talking about the quality of the stories but about me not liking TMNT being a part of the DC or Marvel universes, even if it's for a one shot team up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohanc View Post
http://nick.mtvnimages.com/nick/prom...xdimension=600
Somehow I can feel this "Rise" will have the same tone & animation style as Half Shell Heroes.
Because the Nick president said that "the new series to take the characters in a different direction with more humor, a younger and lighter feel and all-new dimensions to explore"

Half Shell Heroes is not that bad, but the animation style is kinda for kids (I think most adult wouldn't like it, including me)
TMNT 2012 CG Style is fine because it is between for kids and adults taste

But since this "Rise" co-executive producer is Andy Suriano (character designer for the "Samurai Jack”), let's hope it will have a cool animation style and approach like "Samurai Jack"
I already posted my thoughts on my site over analyzing the few quotes and information we have but, basically I don't see it being like Half Shell Heroes, I think the SDCC TMNT shorts we got lat year are more likely to be similar in tone since they do mention action and mutants and whatnot, I think that's what Nick wanted with the first show but it didn't end up being what they wanted.