View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 01:00 PM   #13
turtle1237
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
We've all talked about our favorite Pokémon several times before, but I don't recall there ever being a thread dedicated to Pokémon types in particular. So, what are your favorite and least favorite Pokémon types?

To be honest, I don't think I have a definite favorite Pokémon type. In most types there's Pokémon I like and dislike. But I guess I tend to like Electric and Psychic Pokémon the most. Fighting would come as a distant 3rd.

My least favorite type? Bug by far. I just don't like bugs, period . Not a fan of Ghost Pokémon either. So that one would come in 2nd. And then Rock. I'm not big on Poison Pokémon either, but those are usually also Bug or Grass types. And speaking of Grass type, I think it gets some undeserved hate, even though it has a lot of weaknesses.

The other types all lie somewhere in the middle since there's many Pokémon I like and don't like of those types. I'd say that Normal is low on that scale, but I give it that they have high HP and are quite versatile when it comes to learning moves that aren't of their type. And Water are close to my top 3 due to having some powerful attacks such as Bubblebeam and many of them being able to learn ice moves such as blizzard and ice beam. That comes really in handy.

What about you?
You don't like rock and bug? But what about the great Shuckle? Every team needs at least 1 Shuckle. If I used 6 Shuckles, I be unstoppable, but that would be unfair, so I use one Shuckle on my team. Shuckle is one of my faves.
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote