View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 04:52 AM   #16
neatoman
Emperor

More or less the same.

The only difference is that I now know it looks OK, nothing really dissapointed or pissed me off about the trailer. Not that I had any expectations to begin with. I'm going to watch the first few episodes to see if I like, if I do I'll continue, if I don't I won't.

From the looks of it, this show seems to go for the same tone as the 2012 show. If you liked that, then I suspect your only reason to "hate" this are superficial. Concept is a little different but there's not much difference from how the 2012 show was first advertised. Remember the early trailer for that show?

In the end, there's no need to watch this show just to get a Turtles fix. IDW started publish TMNT comics a year before the first Nickelodeon TMNT show, they'll probably still publish by the time the third rolls in. I liked those comics better than the 2012 show, I'll probably like them better than this one, I'll probably like them better than the next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Yes, but it didn't seem silly at all when we were 5. Which is really the point.
Which is why we have 35 year old toddlers defending it whenever someone dares to imply it was bad...
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote