View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 06:38 AM   #20
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
Or 35 year old toddlers trashing it, on a site dedicated to it .
Eh, I'd "dedicated" is too strong of a word. More like "initially conceived to be about it". It's not exactly easy for a show like that to keep the interests of adults, especially when it got canned 22 years ago, which is why the vast majortiy of discussions around here isn't really about it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
This won't fill my 2012 gap. As for toddlers, aren't we all on this site? Granted not all like the toons but a lot like one or more of them.
When I say "35 year toddlers", I mean behaving like a toddler. Irrational arguments, willful ignorance, patheologiacal denial of facts, trying to claim flaws aren't flaws because they're expected, equating entertainment with personal self worth, getting into fights over others peoples negative opinions, claiming victimhood, making up strawmen, pretending people expressed opinions they didn't to discredit them, bragging about pirating movies as if it's some clever way to watch a movie without spending money on it, slander people on other sites to make yourself seem more rational in comparison, acting as if you're always right even if there's evidence against it, etc.

You know, toddlerish behaviour, extreme immaturity. What is known as autism in internet slang.
Hahahaha!

Last edited by neatoman; 03-24-2018 at 06:51 AM.
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote