View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:30 PM   #82
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I'm surprised you consider it one of the worst episodes, I thought the whole actual episode was pretty funny until the ending. I also love it when Shredder goes with the Turtles in the Turtle Van, and Raphael says, "We'll put up with you Shredder but not Bebop and Rocksteady."

And Shredder says, "You win a few, and you lose a few."
Oh, don't get me wrong! I love most of that episode. The Flush-o-matic and the true deviousness of Shredder is great. Bebop and Rocksteady are really funny on their tricycles.

I just think people ought to have been permanently banned from the writing profession for that plot resolution. It's inexcusable even for the Fred Wolf series. And it's Example A I point to when people criticize the mutant bananas and pizzas as "too weird" for the OT. Nothing will ever get weirder than the moth ball resolution.

Also... that Channel 6 subplot just kinda disappears, if I remember. Vernon was gonna go try to do something and he has this discussion with April about it, but I think the episode just forgot about the whole storyline.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is online now   Reply With Quote