View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 06:04 PM   #29
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I bought Mega Man X last summer on the 3DS eShop. beaten it about 10 times or close to it already. Got nearly 30 hours in it. Am yet to beat X2 and X3 though. The latter stages of those games are harder.

I'm starting to think I'm better at MM than the average person since a lot of people I see online complain about the games being very hard and never being able to beat any of them or just one or tow at best. So far I've beaten:

Mega Man 1: I don't even know HOW
Mega man 2: Countless times
Mega Man 3: Beat it countless times on the GC AC version but never on the 3DS MM Legacy Version. For some reason the game is a lot tougher than I had remembered it.
Mega Man 5: A couple of times.
Mega Man X: Several times.

Played but never beat MM4, MM6, MMX2 and MMX3. Also, I've played a bit of Mega man 7 and Mega Man 8 way back in 2007, but couldn't go very far in either, so I don't really count those.

In this football forum I post on, there is a massive video game thread where two users once claimed their dads(both around 70-72 years old) are big gamers and have been since the Atari days or so. I thought that was kinda cool but also kind of mindblowing. I've NEVER met anyone that old that loves games.
Well I might want to get Mega Man and Mega Man X Legacy Collections to be able to play the games on those sets that weren't able to be played on the go before.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote