View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 08:05 PM   #83
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Although I do have 2 cats, I've never seen them looking at some empty wall intently as if somethings there, they usually just tend to look outside the windows and watch for hours on end as if its their television.

Anyways, I've had quite a few instances of sleep paralysis in the past. I don't think instances of sleep paraylsis necessarily indicate something paranormal and could be Just our imaginations, but the experiences I've had with it are still really, really creepy.

For instance, 4 years ago:it was just another normal night as I fell asleep. Only to wake up early in the morning completely immobile. Other than my eyes being able to look around, my body was downright frozen and it felt terrifying. However, that wasn't the worst part. I felt something cold and bony grip my shoulder, the physical sensations felt very, very real.

I looked at whatever was grabbing my shoulder and I regret looking at it to this day. There it was, very a skinny, old, long and wrinkly hand with exra long and sharp nails holding on to my shoulder. Next thing after I looked at it, I clearly heard what sounded like a deep elderly woman whisper into my ear with a demonic voice, followed by laughter. I wasn't able to make out what it said as it was either gibberish or I was too scared to comprehend it, but it felt very evil no doubt, especially due to that laughter at the end.

I eventually broke free of the sleep paralysis and looked around but nothing was there. This was NOT a dream, it was most definetly happening as I was awake.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote