View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 01:24 PM   #31
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Go, Rusty!

Makes me glad the ones we've had living under the shed over the years have never posed a problem and make themselves scarce if we go out into the backyard.

Although if they'll go after people, maybe that explains how the daughter of my mother's friend managed to pick one up (and subsequently got bitten and received rabies shots) as a young kid. (She had told her mom that there was a "puppy" outside... Her mother apparently, and stupidly, didn't care enough to go check it out. >.> So she went back out and tried to pick up a groundhog.)

Ssjup81, that is awful. Sorry you had to go through those things. I've had weird and/or old guys try to chat me up, esp at work, in ways that were pretty uncomfortable and ask rather intrusive questions, but nothing to that extent.

Some people are just so randomly weird or ignorant though, like Shark_Blade's laundry lady... Ugh. I'd once gotten into my car after coming out of a store, and I usually grab the hand sanitizer from my purse, esp in cold/flu season. I think it was late winter or early spring. I had the window open only a little (fortunately) and this old guy comes up saying something like "Are you cleaning your little handsies?" Wtf?
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote