View Single Post
Old 02-21-2015, 11:03 PM   #68
Sofistocat
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamWarlock87 View Post
First off I don't plan or didn't plan on selling them, like I said I've tried to get a signature or sketch a couple of times to no avail. Just being a TMNT fan I've always wanted to get something from the creators you know? As for the CGC thing, a few yrs ago Stan Lee came to town during a con and did signings and afterwards they had a booth where you paid $5 for a certificate of authenticity. I got a statue signed by him and I bought a COA to display next to it. This is what I was looking to get some sort of COA so I can display it next to my comics. So this time I thought it would be the same way but it wasn't lesson learned, next time tell them ahead of time before even getting in line so they can be there.
I didn't mean to imply you were going to sell them. It's what I gathered from your explanation. You're follow up makes it much more clearer. And I can relate 100%. The first person I told about the first comic I had signed by Kevin asked "how would anybody else know it's legit?" So, you make a good point...

Kevin usually has these strips of paper he uses for his COA's. They are signed by him and state the verification/authentication you're looking for. I think I have one or two laying around somewhere. If I come across them (buried in my storage unit for sure), I'll PM you. It'd be more appreciated in your hands...

My Technodrome Forums TMNT Collection

My ComicArtFan Galleries

Buy Mark Martin's Original Art HERE
Sofistocat is offline   Reply With Quote