View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 02:30 PM   #1307
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja

Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Exclamation

Okay, guys, I know I haven't made a request for screencaps in awhile, but I STILL need pics of the 2K3 Lair (the Y'Lintian/2nd one), as many as I can get (again), from every angle and of every room that they showed during the series run, from Ep. 2 of Season 1 through just BEFORE the ep where Karai and her creeps destroyed it. I mean storerooms, kitchen, bedrooms, main room...in short: EVERYTHING!

Also, if Aska is still around here, I have a request of her for this: dearheart, if you would, PLEASE repost the pics that you have OF the Lair that have the room-labels on them. They seem to have gone missing from this thread.

(And THIS request goes for ANYONE who has these, or any others like them. I STILL need them for reference for my BMFM/TMNT crossover fancomic.

Heck, if ANYONE know where I can find these online (by Googling them, or whatever), PLEASE, let me know! I really, really, REALLY need these if I'm going to be accurate when drawing it.

Also, I just need the ones of their SECOND Lair (the one that Karai trashed in Season 4, as I mentioned) for now. I'm not entirely SURE yet if I'm going to use the one that they built in the pump-station after "Prodigal Son" (Season 4), but we'll see.

Anyway, ANYBODY who can get these for me, I will be VERY very grateful. (I'm going to try to collect caps of all THREE (four?) of their Lairs (the first one, which was destroyed by Stockman's Mousers, the Y'Lintian one, AND the pump-station one (from "Prodigal Son" to the last ep of "Wedding Bells and Bytes"), but right now, I'm just really concentrating on the second one.

Thankies in advance to all who help me with this.