View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 07:32 AM   #74
ZariusTwo
Overlord

An interesting message from Bruce Kantwrite

I just wanted to relate to you all that the entire crew, cast and staff's thanks for supporting S.P.D. in whatever way you chose. Both Ranger Board and Henshin Justice gave us all lots of laughs, intelligent insights and some good ideas...Though, unfortunately, we were usually way past the point of being able to implement them in the show. Mystic Force is well into production and I can promise you that I have learned a lot, will still bring fresh ideas to Power Rangers and try to filter in some of the past to acknowledge your history... Had a little breather where I could watch a few shows from past seasons (under your "gentle" urging me to do so).

As a unit, all of us involved with S.P.D. can say from the bottom of our hearts that we gave it our all and will continue to do so.

On a personal note I want to thank all of the shows supporters in whatever form you took. Some wrote rave reviews, some came to Los Angeles, Comicon or Youmacon to meet cast and staff. Hopefully you all enjoyed it as much as we did. And there were a samll minority of you who didn't like the show or didn't like the way I produced it...or both. But thank you for not being able to stay away. Love it... Hate it... You watch it then I've done my job.

I know I've been asked to come onto the board and defend the S.P.D. season. I have not and have no intention in doing so. I done my best. I've given two interviews. Three convention appearances where I've never avoided a question. I delivered a show that by a majority of the viewers and 100% of my cast, crew and network are proud of... My work is on film for you all to see and judge in whatever way you see fit. I have received threats. I have had personal attacks written about my family. I've had personal attacks made about my writing staff. I've made mistakes. I've hit home runs... Bottom line... I feel no need to defend or debate any of my choices to anyone but those I work for...And they haven't asked for me to do so.

Perhaps if you have questions for me or those I work with...Come to the next convention and we can answer them for you.

And, thanks to all the fans I've met and have corresponded with over the last year. I've enjoyed it all.

My best, B

http://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=76408
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote